Author: Marty Sellers
- DISPATCH NEXT DAY. Once your payment has been cleared our aim is to have your parts on their way the very next business day.
- DELIVERY. The usual delivery time once your order has been dispatched is 3-5 days to most metropolitan areas but can take up to 14days for some regional areas.
- POST . Most Parts are sent by Australia Post eParcel with tracking numbers, unless the part/s exceeds Aust Post weights or measurements. For New Zealand customers please refer notes below.
- COURIER . Parts that can’t be sent by Australia Post will be sent by door-to-door Courier and details will be emailed to you for this process. Couriers can’t delivery to PO Boxes so we require residential or business address and contact phone number.
- TRACKING . 99% or our deliveries have tracking numbers and are sent to you with our dispatch confirmation email.
- UNAVAILABLE ITEM. In an unlikely event that your parts become unavailable or goes out of stock after purchase we will contact you and offer the option of full refund or to wait for the part.
- PICK-UP . We operate out of our shop/warehouse and you are most welcome to drop in and browse, purchase or pick-up your parts. You can also pay on pick-up by cash, debit or credit card.
- DELIVERY COSTS. We have three shipping cost methods. 1) Flat Rate is where the items are small enough and postage cost won’t vary much from area to area 2) Free Post - the parts price includes all shipping and handling 3) Larger items are greatly influenced by the size and weight of the product and your location. Exact shipping costs are calculated in the freight calculator or in the shopping cart and will be added to the order total before checkout.
- COMBINE & SAVE. Where possible we can combine items into the one package and this can result in saving you a couple of bucks. Combined postage will be calculated in your shopping cart. If you have any questions send us a message so we can work out the best way to help you.
- NEW ZEALAND. We dispatch daily to our many customers and friends in New Zealand via NZ Post. Anything too big for NZ Post we can't ship.
Payments can only be accepted by PayPal (quickest) or Credit cards. Bank deposits/ transfers cost you heaps and us a fortune so it's best to avoid this method.