Author: Marty Sellers
We offer good old fashioned, common sense warranties.
No matter what the problem is please contact us first with your invoice details so we can work out the best way to help.
03 9532 5806
+61 3 9532 5806 (International)
- NEW PART WARRANTY. All our items are covered by manufacturer warranties for peace of mind. The period can vary according to the part but as a minimum (unless otherwise stated) we cover all parts with a 12 month replacement warranty on new parts.
As is the norm for manufacturers warranties we cover replacement of the part only and no warranty is offered for any labour, fitting or damages cost.
Obviously, we are not liable for any losses or expenses incurred due to defects or any third party claim. All our warranties are limited and do not apply if the parts are not installed correctly, abused, damaged, not correctly maintained, not operated within manufactures specifications or installed on modified or high-performance engines, vehicles or race cars
- FAULTY. We will replace your item including the shipping costs if the item was found to be faulty or non-functional within 14 days of arrival date. Buyer to cover shipping costs, each way, for warranty purposes after 14 days.
- CHANGED MIND. Returns due to change of mind or incorrect selection; the buyer will cover shipping costs of the returned product. Items will only be accepted if they are returned new & unused.
- INCORRECT SUPPLY. If we stuff up and send the wrong part to you, generally the part will need to be returned before correct item is sent – we will replace your item including the shipping costs if notified within 14 days of arrival date.
- DAMAGED IN TRANSIT. Please inspect your parts immediately you receive them and contact us straight away if any goods have been damaged in transit. Please contact us first so we can organise with you the best way to fix help you. We may need proof (pics etc) so we can claim against the carrier.
After contacting us you can send all Eligible Returns to;
45 Levanswell Rd
Moorabbin. Vic. 3189