You are looking at a 36 piece Ford Front End Rebuild kit
- Falcon XT and early XW 3/1968 - 6/1969
- Fairlane ZC ZD 1969 -1972 (with 7/16inch ball pin)
- All body types and Power or Manaul steering
- Great quality with a 2 year / 40,000kms warranty
In this Kit
- 2 x Inner Tie rod ends (7/16inch ball pin) - Castle nut, split pin and greasable
- 2 x Outer Tie rod ends (7/16inch ball pin) - Castle nut, split pin and greasable
- 2 x Lower Ball joints - Castle nut, split pin and greasable
- 2 x Upper ball Joints - Castle nut and split pin.
- 8 x Rubber Sway Bar Link bushes
- 2 x Spring Saddles
- 2 x Upper Control Arm Bush Kit - greasable
- 2 x Lower Control arm Bushes- Rubber like the originals
- 2 x Bearing Grease / Hub caps
- 12 x Grease Nipple rubber boots
These Tie Rod ends and Ball Joints have the correct castleated nuts, split pins and are greasable for long life, just like the originals.
Don't forget we also have full front end rebuild kits not to mention a stack of XR-XF Fords parts.
Thanks for looking and don't forget to check out all of our Restoration Essentials in our store.
All postal deliveries are with Aust Post eParcel with a unique Tracking number. Your parcel's tracking number will be sent to you via email on dispatch so you can keep an eye on your delivery.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Resto / Kingswood Country users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.