Holden Torana History and Technical Specification Book LC LJ manual 173 186 202
You are looking at a NEW Holden Torana GTR XU-1 Book to suit:
- Holden Torana
- GTR-XU-1 Models
- 199 Pages
The Holden Torana GTR XU-1 Book by Fiv Antoniou is a fantastic book full of the history and technical specifications of the GTR XU-1 Torana
A must for every GTR XU-1 owner!
This book, which includes a foreword by Peter Brock, contains all of the technical specifications for this ever-popular muscle car.
Apart from the chronological development of the GTR XU-1, GTR & XU-1 performance and camshaft specifications, Holden paint and trim specifications from 1969 to 1973, and GTR XU-1 technical specifications from 1970 to 1973, it also includes H.D.T. racing results 1970-1974, What the press said, Caring for your XU-1, and Peter Brock on XU-1's.
- The Beginning of an Era
- A Mountain to Climb
- Last Chance
- A New Set of Rules
- Peter Brock on XU-1's
- HDT Racing Results1970 -1974
- The Inside Story
- GTR-X - What Might Have Been
- What The Press Said
- Thoroughbred Races
- Caring For Your XU-1
- Chronological Development of The GTR XU-1
- GTR XU-1 Performance Specifications
- GTR & XU-1 Camshaft Specifications
- Holden Paint And Trim Specifications 1969 - 1973
- GTR XU-1 Tech Service Bulletins And Letters
- LJ Series XU-1 Workshop Manual Supplement
- Modifications And Changes
- C.A.M.S Homologation Sheets
- Index Chapters 1-12
Thanks for looking and don't forget to check out all of our Restoration Essentials in our store.
Your parcel will have a unique tracking number which will be sent to you via email on dispatch so you can keep an eye on your delivery.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Resto / Kingswood Country users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.