Holden Service Radiator Hose +Clamps x4 + Fan/Alt Belt Kit
HQ HJ HX HZ V8 253 & 308 WITHOUT AIR CONDITIONING
Insurance - Don't risk your pride & joy and being stranded with a nightmare blown hose, broken Fan belt or worse a BLOWN MOTOR. Keeping your hoses & belts in top order is your cheapest insurance for great reliability and pleasure.
Quality - All parts are of the highest quality and made by OEM manufactures Gates and Mackay
Post - FREE fast postage with full tracking
- HQ HJ HX HZ – all Sedan, Coupes, Wagon, Ute and Panelvan
- Engine 253 308 V8
- Air Conditioning NO
- Power Steering YES / NO
This kit includes;
- Upper Radiator Hose
- Lower Radiator Hose (with internal spring)
- Radiator Hose clamps x4
- Fan or Alt Belt 11A1155
- (Optional PS Belt is 11A1255 refer seperate advert under 'Power Steering Belt)'.
We also have available – Air conditioning belt, Power Steering Belt, Air/Oil & Fuel Filters for a complete service of your car. REFER TO OUR OTHER 'SERVICE' ADS.
Many of these cars over the past 20-40 years may have had parts replaced, upgrades, modified, retro fitted (Power Steering etc) or even changes during production. These packs are what we believe are 'standard'. We know there are more variations so if a kit doesn't look right message or call us and we will do our best to help... but first....
Please review our pictures and check that they are similar to what's on your car.
- Size: In most cases you should be able to read the belt code on your existing belt.
Example 11A1030 = 11A(belt width) 1030(belt length in mm).
- Belt tension range. 11A New 55kgs & Run-in 40-50kgs. 13A New 70kgs & Run-in 45-65kgs
- Air Conditioning. There are two types of air conditioning compressors, Frigidaire/Delco or Sankyo. To I.D. the Sankyo has a 13mm wide belt and the Frigidaire/Delco has an 11mm wide belt (that is of course if the proper belt has been fitted).
We understand your car may vary from our 'standard' kits. If a part doesn't fit no worries, we will gladly exchange it for you, all you need to do is cover postage.
If you're not sure message or call us and we do our best to help and suggest a kit for you (we may be able to build a special one to suit your specs). HOWEVER, as you can understand we can't see or measure your car and accept your information to formulate our suggestions, so common sense rules - if a part doesn't fit we are only trying to help and can't pay for postage of any replacements.
Thanks for looking and don't forget to check out all of our Restoration Essentials in our store.
All postal deliveries are with Aust Post eParcel with a unique Tracking number. Your parcel's tracking number will be sent to you via email on dispatch so you can keep an eye on your delivery.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Resto / Kingswood Country users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.