12 months 20,000kms Manufactures Warranty.
You are looking at brand spanking NEW HQ HJ HX HZ WB & A9X.
- PAIR of directionally SLOTTED & DIMPLED front Disc Rotors
- PLUS - Pair Wheel Bearings
- PLUS - Free set of new Hub Bearing Caps
- PLUS - Free set of new Hub Bearing Nuts
- PLUS - Free set of new Hub Bearing Washers
- PLUS - Free Pair of Nitrile Gloves - Oil, Grease and Petrol resistant
Will suit all Sedan, Coupe, Ute, Wagon, Van and 1 Tonner with Disc brakes.
These discs have a Gun Metal Grey plated passivation process to minimise corrosion. After your standard bedding-in process the familiar silver finish will return to the operating service. These look great plus have added rust resistance.
As performance discs, they have 'blind' dimples to avoid the problems normally associated with cross drilled rotors (cracking due to the weakened structural integrity). THESE ARE THE BEST ANCHORS FOR YOUR BEAST.
The grooved discs are directional LEFT and RIGHT (nearside and offside of your vehicle).They are marked as such for easy identification and direct fitment with no modification required.
Directionally Grooved or Slotted brake discs are grooved and surface drilled for more efficient braking performance and shorter stopping distances. Increased dissipation of water, dust and road grime from the contact area of your braking system, with improved integrity of the pad and rotor surface, through deglazing of the contact area.
Directional slotting surface also combats “out-gassing” which is caused by gas from the brake pad bonding agent forming a cushion between your pad and rotor and thereby reducing pad “bite”.
- Increased friction between pad and disc
- Ground finish on brake surface to enhance bedding-in process
- Enhanced braking performance
- Shorter braking distance
- Reduced run-out and DTV
- Immediate removal of gases
- Prevents glazing
- Precision machined and ground
- Improved performance at high temperature
- Stylish sports appearance
These are a great quality brand and all are covered with a 12 months warranty. These are NOT no-name Chinese cheepies.
We also have available for your brakes;
- Front Discs Rotors – Standard or vented and slotted
- Wheel bearings
- Rear Drums
- Rear Shoes
- Wheel Cylinders
- Rear Flexible Hose, body to diff
- Front End Rebuild Kits
Thanks for looking and don't forget to check out all of our Restoration Essentials in our store.
All postal deliveries are with Aust Post eParcel with a unique Tracking number. Your parcel's tracking number will be sent to you via email on dispatch so you can keep an eye on your delivery.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Resto / Kingswood Country users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.