You are looking at a Headlight Wiring Loom or harness with incorporated RELAYS. If you're thinking you would like some more candle power at the front of your car and want anything over the standard 55watts, you need to consider adding a relay to your looms.
CAPABLE OF HANDLING UP TO A MASSIVE 360 WATTS
Get the best performance from your light upgrade kit using this new exclusive Plug n' Play H4 / H1 twin headlight loom with relays.
Based off the original type twin headlight loom, this OEM style kit has been improved with a low & high beam relay to give maximum voltage to your headlights, also taking the strain and overheating off your original wiring & switches.
- Twin Headlight with Single or Twin Horns
- H4 OUTERS (low/high beam) and H1 INNERS (hi beam) over 55watts
- HX HZ. All models with H4 / H1 Twin headlights (for H1 / H1 headlighs refer notes below)
- HX HZ converting from Single to Twin headlights.
- This kit features
- Brand new reproduction to original specifications
- Correct lengths & wire colours
- Will suit twin headlight with single or twin horn applications with H4 OUTERS & H1 INNERS
- Genuine OEM terminals & connectors throughout
- Wrapped in original style 1” glue-less harness tape
- Accepts high wattage globes
- 6–way connection to plug directly into your original main loom
- H4 outer light connections
- H1 inner light connections, park/indicator wiring to suit original or aftermarket assemblies
- Twin or single horn applications
- Integrated relays designed to clip onto your batter tray - very professional finish.
- NO globes or headlights included.
1. This kit incorporates all required wiring and presumes the battery is in the original location under the bonnet. For best results this loom requires a positive battery connector that accepts additional wires (the old 'spring' clamp battery terminal isn't suitable)
2. Converting Factory HZ twin headlights from H1 / H1 to H4 / H1 will require our harness with conversion kit to make the low beam switch off when the high beam is switched on. This modification needs to be made to prevent damage blown fuses or damage to your new wiring loom & will not be replaced under warranty. Contact us for more info.
3. This loom will NOT work with standard sealed beams unless you run adaptors, we have these available separately, if required please contact us on checkout to arrange.
Thanks for looking and don't forget to check out all our Restoration Essentials in our store.
All postal deliveries are with Aust Post eParcel with a unique Tracking number. Your parcel's tracking number will be sent to you via email on dispatch so you can keep an eye on your delivery.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Resto / Kingswood Country users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.