VHT 287°C (550°F) Engine Enamels are available in a wide range of colours, including exact match factory colours. All colours have excellent durability and superior heat and solvent resistance. They are specially formulated to withstand corrosion, rust, salt spray, strong solvents and additives of today's petrol blends and degreasers.
- Colour: 2 x HOLDEN RED / ORANGE
- Temperature: Up to 287°C
- Dry Time: Dries to the touch in 30 mins (The inherent heat of engine operation will also accomplish curing). Dries thoroughly overnight.
- Applications: Headers, Engine Blocks, Starters, Brackets, Water Pumps, Valve Covers, Transmissions, Differential Covers
- Finish: Flat, Satin, Gloss and Metallic
- Size: 2x 11oz (310g) Aerosol
VHT provides a high-performance coating system for the ultimate in protection and quality.
The system includes surface preparation, primer, paint and clear coat.
- Prep SP575 Strip Fast
- Prime SP148 Engine Primer
- Coat SPXXX Engine Colour
- Clear SPXXX Engine Clear
Thanks for looking and don't forget to check out all of our Restoration Essentials in our store.
Your parcel will have a unique tracking number which will be sent to you via email on dispatch so you can keep an eye on your delivery.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Resto / Kingswood Country users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.